Guys, how long do you usually wait to ask a girl on a second date, do you get nervous about asking?

Went on a date with this guy last weekend and we've been texting pretty frequently but he still hasn't asked me for a second date yet :/ will he and how long do you it's usually wait to ask for a second date. You uou get nervous about asking or something?

• A few days later
    36% (5)
  • A week later
    21% (3)
  • A week and a half later
    0% (0)
  • 2 weeks later
    0% (0)
  • Other (please specify)
    43% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had a good time on the first date, I wouldn't be nervous - especially if she had a good time, too. I would certainly want to give her some time/space to herself. But i think between 3 or 4 days to a week would be my time range for asking a second date.

What Guys Said 9

• I have asked for a second date when I was on the first date on a few occasions, but usually wait until Monday or Tuesday of the following week.

• I ask the night of. I'm looking to get to know this girl we're finally on a date and the first date is usually the boring one. You're trying balance not doing too much or too little. So once the date's over, I ask "Do you want to do this again sometime" and right then either I get something like "I'll check what days I'm off" or we just plan it right then. Why wait?

• I see... cuz this guy i went on a date with like 2 weeks ago had said he waz excited to see me again yet he said he was busy last weekend when I asked if he wanted to go on another date. I don't know if he's really interested though we've been texting on and off the past 2 weeks...

• I set the goal for a week or two later, then it usually doesn't happen for months. Because of business among both parties.

• I would ask 2 weeks later to 3 weeks later. I would avoid asking a few days later because it may make the girl feel uncomfortable.

• Normally would contact them about 5 days later to arrange something a few days after that

• 16.5 hours to the dot

• Why? lol

• Well 15hrs says I'm kind of desperate. 16hrs is the expected (ok he's not calling) cutoff; so that.5 is just to be a tease.

But hey what do I know. I also like.5's

• For me, 39 years.

• Depends on if you put out or not on the first

• Huh? lol

• If you did it wouldn't take long otherwise not so much

• why does putting out matter? good guys who want a good girlfriend who is loyal and sweet will not want the girl to put out, in fact that would turn him off... only guys who want a quick lay like that

• I ask again within a few days. Then she'll either ignore me or decline...