How the hell do I quit being such a wimp and start the conversation?

Seriously I have no idea what's wrong with me. I hype myself up saying I can do this im gonna talk to this girl. I'm in class she sits right next to me and I can't get the balls to say anything. Only thing I said was can I use your pencil she said sure. I really wanted to but my head was telling me no. Like I know I can have a good cinversation but I just don't know how to start it. Please don't answer you need to work on confidence. That is not my problem I just can't start conversations worth shit. I can get over being rejected but missing an opportunity because I didn't even say anything is ridicoulous. Any girl would be lucky to have me still I continue to do this stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you can't start a conversation worth poop, but you don't lack confidence. Sorry, in my opinion they go hand in hand.

She sits next to you in class? ask her about the course, how she is finding it, is she finding any part hard (maybe you are too), ask how she found an assignment, how did she find it, can you offer her help, or even ask for it.

You could start the day with a simple "good morning" followed by a small and simple complement such as "love your hair by the way"

The list is endless, you just lack the confidence with girls. Keep it simple and go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• YOU GOTTA JUST

JUST DOOOOOO IIITT

• You're probably just nervous which everyone gets that way in certain situations. If you "really" like a girl and want to "actually" get to know her it will be a piece of cake and you won't even think about being shy or nervous simply because of her beauty/attractiveness☺.

• Take a deep breath and just do it!

What Guys Said 0