I am useless at flirting, any tips and advice?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• easiest way to start is by learning to make eye contact. its the best way to flirt without talking. simply glance at a guy you find attractive out of the corner of your eyes and when he notices, look away. keep doing that and eventually he will get the memo and come to u

• I am really shy, and I have tried to do this but I always back out. Have you got any advice for me to keep going?

• rather than looking at them straight on. angle yourself and look at them from over your shoulder. that way its not so intimidating. let me put it this way. unless you make eye contact a man will never approach you because they fear rejection and a hit on their ego. so you need to be obvious about it. my one friend can't believe how obvious i am with eye contact but its never failed me once. it took me until 23 to figure it out haha

• If he is shy, he won't come to you just like that.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a guy who doesn't like flirts, they are out there!

• Your dad needs to beat you within an inch of your fucking life so you stop trying to whore around

What Girls Said 1

• use eye contact!