If you have no kissing or sexual experience, would seeing an escort help with your dating life?

Since at least you would have an idea of what to do when it comes to kissing and sex rather than just be clueless.

• Yes it would help
  • No it wouldn't help

Most Helpful Girl

• It might give a guy some extra confidence, since inexperience in general can be an insecurity for guys.

One night with an escort isn't going to make you great in bed, though. If you're worried about what to do, you could always just watch amateur porn or read online articles about what women like.

I'd rather date someone with no sexual experience over someone who was desperate enough to actually pay for an escort (I'm a virgin too if it matters).

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because you will feel weird, meaningless. You would feel like shit that your first kiss was a contract.

Plus, I would find it awesome as a girl If I was someone's first kiss. Just be sure to tell the girl that, so she puts in even more effort to impress you

What Girls Said 4

• If girls knew you'd seen an escort I can almost guarantee that would NOT help your dating life. But personally I'd LIKE to find an inexperienced guy because I've never kissed anyone either so I wouldn't feel as self conscious if we were figuring it out together. It would be kind of sweet!

• 0|0
  • Would help big time

• Good that a girl thinks so too. I suppose at our age most girls don't want to relive their early teenage years and come across a clueless Virgin

• not at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be open to try that if I'll still be a kissless virgin in my mid/late twenties.

• I voted yes by mistake. I wanted to go with NO