Is it a bad idea to date my former college professor?

I'm 25 and a returning college student and My former college is this attractive 40 year old woman. When I was in her class last semester she would catch me looking at her a lot. She is divorced now and she gave me her phone number and wants to take me out tonight. Should I pursue this or will she get in trouble?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't pursue this especially since she's recently been divorced. I have a strong feelings she's on some sexual prowl to fill whatever void is in her hurt and numb her pain. Not healthy at all. Find a girl close to your age, you guys get to experience life's joys a different way than she can because she's already been there and done that. Not to mention she's old enough to be you mom. Ew. She might look good now but that's not going to last. When all the sexual novelty wares off what will you do next? Leave her to fill her void with another young man? You're better off pursuing someone about 20 years younger than she.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're my hero *cries* do it man 😪😭

What Girls Said 1

• go for it!

What Guys Said 0