Starting to date after years of knowing - insecure about my body etc?

I've known this guy for over 3 years now. When we met, he was really interested in me but I was dating back then. We haven't seen each other in a year or so. Now he started to chat on Facebook and asked me out. I agreed. I always liked him a lot. But I'm quite insecure because I've gained some weight, like 15 lbs since he has last seen me. And I wasn't skinny even back then. I'm worried he will be disappointed with me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can do about it. You're not going to lose that before you're going out with him anyawys.

Most Helpful Girl

• he won't be dissapointed im sure!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't worry about that. If he really likes you, it won't bother him in the slightest.

• If he likes you then he'll like you if not then he won't. It may seem suprising there are guys out there who really don't care as much about a girls physical appearance kore than their personality. I dont think there's nothing to lose really by going out.