He loves me but wants to be singe?

We met at the start of senior year in high school and we're both currently students at separate colleges. We both agree that it's terrible timing, and now he's decided that he wants to be single and date around, but he sees a future with me. I'm just confused because I don't want anyone else, I want him. I don't know what to do. He doesn't even want to visit me because he knows that if he visits, he will want me back. Can anyone relate or make sense of this? What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys that age sometimes prefer to fuck around because they can still sette down later... and maybe they hope to find an even better one? i don´t know. never understood it but that´s probably the case here.

• He's told me countless times that if he could marry anyone that it would be me. And he has said that he knows he will come back to me, it's just a matter of time? He says he wants freedom, but I'm not sure what I should do. It could be a while until he comes back, so should I try to move on?

• also: expect that he will have fun with other girls, if he can.

• Thank you! I like that view of it actually!

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't love you then.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl you get over him and you should he leaving you so he can date around he only doing that so he fuck around then he excepts when he comes back you take him back. Don't tack him again because he just going to keep doing his shit.