What would you do if you were dating someone and when they got mad they picked things up and threw them across the room?

For example they picked up dinner plates and threw them across the room and they hit the wall on the other side and broke as well as putting a hole in wall and while doing this they yelled and screemed.

• Get them to anger management.
  • Dump them and run as fast as my legs can take me.
  • Other, please explain.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Oh gosh I'd dump the guy and leave. I wouldn't put up with behavior like that. I want to date a levelheaded adult who knows how to handle his emotions -- not someone who's violent and throws temper tantrums like an over-sized 3-year-old.

If I still cared about him on some level and felt like he needed real help, I'd try to contact his parents (if he's close with them) and give them a run down so that they could potentially help him through his issues.

• I would dump him. He needs to take those anger management classes but I'm not going to stand by and watch until I get hit. I'm not going to wait around for him to potentially get better and get hit in the process, I'd rather date someone normal from the start. Who doesn't break things out of anger.

• I would take him to Daycare center where he belongs, with all of the other 2 year olds who have temper tantrums.

• Hahaha I don't even think the Daycare centre would take someone that bad.

• lol grown people who do things like that look so ridiculous, my dad used to do that and his brothers/my uncles also. If they got mad they would throw everything, even throw things in the trash or out the backdoor, my mom left old food in the fridge a few times and my dad threw the entire thing, plate and all out the backdoor lol. So I would never date someone like that.

• Wow throwing it out the door just because old food was in the fridge! That is over the top. :o

• I would leave that person. I wasn't raised like that so I wouldn't know how to handle it, so I would get out of that relationship.

• http://replygif.net/i/216.gif

I'd dump him for sure - and I'd also be scared shitless xD

• Well i admit i kinda do that sometimes but no with plates or anything dangerous. And i dont go all psycho and break things, just sometims when im really mad i. pn that one second, i throw dont like a shirt lol

• I would get scared af

What Guys Said 1

• Especially if it's my shit, they're gone. If it's something of personal value to me, they better hope I don't black out and attack them for it.