It's weird "almost dating' someone. HELP?

I almost dated or had a something with this boy. But are timing wasn't right. Its a long story but things are now awkward between us. Can I fix this somehow? Can we eventually date? I'm sad. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess it wasn't "too early", you were just going about dating the wrong way. I think dating should be similar to hanging out as friends. After all, you're trying to learn what it's like to spend time with him. I think you should focus on doing that. You don't even have to call it dating.

• Long story short. My crush has some history together I guess you could say. Example he talked about being bf/gf, kissing, going on dates, etc. He would tease me and compliment me. He also 'tried' giving me his number in the beginning of the year but I rejected it by saying 'wait you like me" and he said 'we love each other." I rejected it because I was scared he was joking or something. My crush is also a flirt but a big sensitive baby in the inside. Anyways on the last day of school I gave him my number and asked him if he wanted to hang out over the summer and he agreed. But he never texted me. I don't know what to think. It seemed like he liked me. I don't know if he is nervous to text me because I rejected him or what. Our timing is never right. Now its going to be awkward going back to school. I want to know what his intentions were with me. Like what was the point of telling me all that and then never text me? Any advice?

• I think it's one of those things were it's awkward if you make it awkward. Try to pretend that stuff never happened and be friendly with him. Go out of your way to talk to him.

• Okay thank you so much! Also do you think I should move on or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I pretty much did that this summer, told someone I liked them because I felt werid.. we are still friends every once in a while it gets werid... Im just over it and Ill bring it up eventually till then try to make peace be friends if you can't be friends you certainly would have an odd time of it dating. good luck :)

• Okay so he is in one of my classes at school? What should I do? How do I break the awkwardness?

• Study buddy? Having someone you know in class can be great uf not focus on getting a good friendship with whomever you friend... or just focus on class. although I find people tend to have one just in case we have a project friend in each class

What Guys Said 1

• If you really want to fix this, invite him to some place where you two sit down and talk things through.

What Girls Said 0