Should I tell her or it's suicide?

I'm crazy for this girl, we are very similar in all kinds of aspects and we have really good times when we are together. I think that she likes me, at least in a friendly way, she has told me to stay with her in our free times, to come with her in the bus, and she often texts me first.
The problem here is that she's dating an ***hole. They fight from time to time (they have being dating for 8 months -__- ) and I think they're not 'meant' for each other. But they don't break up!
This situation is very frustrating, I want to make a move, but I don't want to screw everything and lose a future opportunity. Should I act now (and how)? Or wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's that much of an ass, then be patient, shell realize sometime or the other and break it off herself, you should just be patient , dont make any moves yet

What Girls Said 4

• Well if she's dating an asshole for that amount of time, she should soon realise that they aren't meant to be. I would either wait until they have a bad fight, then tell her. Or just wait until they break up, then tell her in the nicest way if she's fragile.

• Look, I don't think you should make a move. She is already dating someone else. If I were you I'd either wait till they break up or I would try meeting someone new.

• Make a move , it wouldn't hurt to lose.

• I've been in a similar situation and it's frustrating. But people date assholes for a reason, either some deep psychological one or just because there's sexual chemistry. Chances are she may just see you as a friend. My advice is to not fixate on this girl. She'll realise he's an ass eventually, but that doesn't mean she'll necessarily suddenly dig you /that way/. The best thing to do is to move on, find someone who is interested in dating you. Be there for her when it all goes downhill. If you're both single then, it might happen. But DO NOT base your future on a maybe.

What Guys Said 3

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrgCwAM06Yg

Watch this music video. I honestly don't know man. Just leave it and it'll happen if god wants it to happen.

• If you have any respect for her, you wait it out.

• Use your head. Do you really wanna be with a girl stupide enough to go out with a guy like that to begin with?

• I think she is a little blind, I know her, and she usually doesn't like that kind of guys