Has anyone noticed at most (not all) women and men on here that have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend only go after people out of their league?

I have talked to different people on here and most of them admitted me that they only asked out good looking people and they don't want people in their league. Nothing is wrong with average and below average looking people going after attractive people but ONLY going after them is not a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You believe in leagues?

• No I don't believe in it but what other word do you want me to use instead of that one?

• You don't have to go all PC with me. You know I mean people considered average or below average looking by a huge percentage of people only going after people that are considered attractive by a huge percentage of people.

What Girls Said 5

• I know I want the answer to this too I have always been realistic in my life so I never thought if some really hot guy would like me. But for me thou I can look at a model and not feel shit (love, lust nothing). Its really hard for me to find a match. And can we also talk about assholes who clearly NOT good looking and they think the can judge others on their looks? what is that about?

• It is possible for a good looking person to like a non good looking person but most of the time it take forever before you find a good looking person that will like you more than a friend. And those people that are not good looking that judge other on looks usually have been spoiled too much by their parents and they get told by their parents that they are good looking.

• I have only noticed that behavior with younger folks , who believe whatever fairy tale their kid show has told them o, o'

• I get what you are saying but I am saying lets say someone is like in their mid twenties or older and they say they have asked so many people on dates and have been rejected every single time and they are saying because of that they never had a girlfriend or boyfriend because people don't even want to go on a date with them, most of time it turns out they were only asking out the good looking people or they were rejecting the people in their league all the time and they were just hoping some day a good looking person will reject them. Only sometimes I have met people that are in their mid twenties, thirties, etc. that asked out people only in their league or people in their league and outside of their league and they just haven't had luck but that is only some people.

• Well, In my entire life I have only met one person bold enough to expect a very hot friend of mine ( 8/10) , while he himself is physically unattractiv and his personality belongs in the trash. After my friend rejected him as she was not intrested, he begun ranting how she only cared about looks , etc.

• He is a fool. I am not good looking and I know to not ask out attractive women or average looking women. I stick to my league, below average looking women

• I don't believe in leagues.

• I am not saying for people to stick in their league, all I am saying it is a bad idea to only go after people that are out of your league

• What do you mean by "out of their league"? I don't understand that, so please explain. Anyway, for me there is no such thing as "out of __ league".

• I have noticed that with incel men.

What Guys Said 2

• I never asked them but yeah it will be harder for them if they are out of their league but not impossible

• that's probably why they've never had one?