Is it okay for a 15 year old guy to date a 13 year old girl?

She's liked me and I'm starting to feel the same about her, would it be okay to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty borderline in my opinion. When I was 14 I went out with a 13 year old. It was a school event so it had chaperones. Even though I went out with a 13 year old myself , looking at it now, that is awfully young. You are a year older than I was, and at your age an extra year makes a really big difference.

Does her parents know? If both of your parents know and are OK with it, then I'd say give it a try and see how it goes. And keep it innocent. If you want to sneak behind your parent's back, then I'd say you aren't ready to be dating.

What Girls Said 5

• Of course it's okay :)

• I don't see why not... it's only two years. However, as some other people have said, she is still in middle school. AKA you might find that she's a little more immature than yourself. And if you date her and then break up, you'll have a bunch of random 12 year olds blowing up your phone bitching you out for breaking her heart... js.

• I do not mind if she is a little more immature

• Yes I think that she difference is ok

• Yeah it's fine.

• I personally don't like that. High school is completely different from middle school. It is your choice though.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see a problem, not a big age gap, y'all are both in school and should have some common ground with school, teachers and so on.