Is it okay for a 15 year old guy to date a 13 year old girl?

She's liked me and I'm starting to feel the same about her, would it be okay to ask her out?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty borderline in my opinion. When I was 14 I went out with a 13 year old. It was a school event so it had chaperones. Even though I went out with a 13 year old myself , looking at it now, that is awfully young. You are a year older than I was, and at your age an extra year makes a really big difference.

Does her parents know? If both of your parents know and are OK with it, then I'd say give it a try and see how it goes. And keep it innocent. If you want to sneak behind your parent's back, then I'd say you aren't ready to be dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course it's okay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not... it's only two years. However, as some other people have said, she is still in middle school. AKA you might find that she's a little more immature than yourself. And if you date her and then break up, you'll have a bunch of random 12 year olds blowing up your phone bitching you out for breaking her heart... js.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not mind if she is a little more immature

• Yes I think that she difference is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like that. High school is completely different from middle school. It is your choice though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see a problem, not a big age gap, y'all are both in school and should have some common ground with school, teachers and so on.

0|0
    0|0