I'm still in love with my ex but I have a boyfriend?

I was with my ex for about a year. He was my first love, and I was totally and completely heartbroken when we decided to break up. In the heat of the moment, we both said that we were never going to see each other again. That being said, I started to move on. I found a new guy, who is wonderful and treats me great-- except I always found myself comparing him to my ex; I would also fantasize about my ex while I was with my new guy. I tried to ignore it though, hoping that my feelings would just fade with time. Just recently, my ex and I ran into each other, and since then, we've been talking every day. He knows I have a boyfriend, but my boyfriend does not know about him. I know I'm still very much in love with my ex, and I don't think I will ever develop those feelings for my new guy. But again, he is so wonderful and I don't want to hurt him. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's best if you break up with your current boyfriend if these are the feelings you're having. It's not fair to lead him on, especially seeing as you've admitted you're still in love with your ex.

• Leave your boyfriend. He deserves better.