What do you like about Black Women?

I just answered a question about why people may hate on black women and was slammed on my opinion. Even after the verbal abuse, I still love black women (which, in and of itself, should show how appealing they are, but I digress). So, I just wanted to provide a space where people can share what they love about black females.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• They have nice feminine curvy bodies in general, they age well ( black don't crack), they have nice voices and they usually have charming welcoming faces

1|0
    0|0
  • So why do you like black women?

0|0
    0|0
  • They make the best singers ever

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually have big nice lips, attractive bodies and they look youthful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda funny how people constantly put black women into one category. You never see a question "what do you like about white women". Since people already realize white women are very different. But it's the same with black women. Only thing they really share, is skin color. Black women can be skinny, fit, chubby, bubbly, confident, shy and whatever. They are all so different. I love black women because their skin color is beautiful. Light brown or dark brown.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The girl on the other question blocked me from responding to her. lol
    I didn't even say anything bad. She's unreasonable. No wonder no one likes her.

I was more attracted to black women at one time. Not sure why exactly. Personality wise, I like the same thing in all women. I like the cutesy, innocent types.
    Physically? They are beautiful. For some reason, I think getting a smile from them from what I do or say seems more special than other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • While I'm at it, I think that it appears that dark skinned black women are more self conscious about it. I have no idea why. I'm more attracted to them.

• Not gonna lie, a lot of them have nice butts ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like their smooth skin and skin tone and most are freaky in bed. I'm a white guy by the way

0|0
    0|0