GUYS! Are you attracted to plain looking girls?

So my friend, thats a guy, said that this girl looked plain, she wasn't attractive or pretty nor ugly? How does a guy perceive that, and are men attracted to that?

Most Helpful Guy

• beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, what we perceives isn't what everyone else perceives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them can be attracted to "plain-looking" girls. However, I don't think that's the correct term for it. For example a guy may call a girl "plain" while another may find her very attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Plain = average = 5/10
    That's the minimum I would have sex with maybe, but I wouldn't date.

• The one I'm crushing right now is plain looking to many, below average for some. So yes, some guys are attracted to plain looking girls.
    I think it's like an instagram filter in our mind, we tend to make them look much more beautiful in our head. XD

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. What I find plain and what your friend finds plain may be quite different. But typically I think a plain girl would mean she's just average looking.

• I don't know what "plain looking" is. I mean either she's cute to me or not. There's hardly an in between

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't care as long as she gives good sex