Do any Caucasian guys like African American girls?

White guy and black girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. Skin color doesn't matter to me. If I like a girl and our personalities get along, I'll be asking her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all let me say that African (or african-american) women are very, very beautiful, I always was fascinated with their looks maybe because its very different from what I see on a daily basis or they have a special charisma, something magnetic in their eyes, oh and perfect skin, I never saw a black with acne, but now im off topic, I know, sorry.
    And to answer your question, I really think white men are into other races and they are willing to date a black women without a problem, it depends more on the individual though but people are more accepting these days. And if you have a crush on a white guy dont hesitate, Im sure nobody will turn someone down just because of the color of their skin. Young generation like yours and mine see things very different now. And Im really optimistic that one day we will all live and love each other in peace, and the race, nationalities, religion, gender wouldn't matter at all.

What Guys Said 16

• I never tell myself "Ohhh, she's attractive ! Oops, no I can't, she's African American..."
    If she is attractive to me, then she's attractive to me, I don't care where she is from.

• I do, well, I like any kind of girl that I find attractive and like her personally, so if an African American girl is like that, I'm going for her.

• Thank you☺!

• Black girls are very hot. The downside with them in my opinion is that most of
      them have at least one child. I DON'T DATE WOMEN WITH KIDS !
      They are the penultimate deal breaker.

• I don't care about where your from, or what your skin colour is. If I find you attractive and get on with you then I will like you.

• Why specifically African American? Why not say black? Not all of us are Americans, you know.

To answer your question, I'd date a girl of any race, so yes, black is fine with me.

• Not Caucasian, wouldn't know and wouldn't matter.

• I don't, and I don't even know if I've ever seen a couple with a white male and black female.

• Yeah I find some attractive and others not.

• Black, White, Yellow or pink and purple poked dotted, the only concern for I is the person, never the look

• I know some do. I have some white friends that like black girls.

• Do you mean specifically African American, or black?

Black girls, sure.

African American girls, rare.

• I have before yes

• I do. They are very pretty.

• I don't care about race, there exist beautiful girls everywhere in the world

• Why should when we have the most beautiful women in the world?

• mrwgifs.com/.../Cry-Babys-Johnny-Depp-Omg-Gif.gif
    II wish black girls liked brown guys...

• Lol some do.

• You should, I have a 97% success rate!

• Ok lol😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Yes.
    If a guy happens to not be interested, it could be a few different reasons. It could be that he has a girlfriend or maybe he's just not interested in you particularly. Doesn't mean the next white guy will be the same.
    When you just look at the numbers for this based on population, you'd realize you have nothing to worry about. If you like white guys, you can get one.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes and no is the best answer I can give you. It just depends on the guy.

• That's true and thank you!

• I'm pretty sure there are many! :)
    I think most guys would fall for a girl they'd find beautiful in some way no matter what her skin color is.

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate that☺!

• Sure why shouldn't they! <3
    I'm Nigerian and my boyfriend is Russian :) I get lots of attention because I'm different from the norm :)
    Maybe where you live isn't very diverse.
    The majority of people will date attractive people regardless of race, put everyone has their preferences :)

• Thank you☺! That's cute too.

• No problem, honey <3 I'm sure you'll find a great guy who treasures your chocolate brown skin :)

• Thank you so much☺☺☺! Kudos to you!!!

• Well I see a lot of black women with white men. It depends on the guy really. I a few white guys who will only date black women. My mum is black and my dad is white.

• I'm sure there are plenty of Caucasian males with that taste.

• You mean white or Caucasian period?

• I'm sure some do but I do not date white guys they are weak boring and arrogant