Girls, I think girls find me uninteresting. After meeting me or talking to me, I can see the look on their faces that they dont wanna continue wit me?

This is my picture. Please help me into talking properly to girls and give me some tips to make her interested in me. I'm desperate. I'm 25 and haven't had a girlfriend.
Girls, I think girls find me uninteresting. After meeting me or talking to me, i can see the look on their faces that they dont wanna continue wit me?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't even give you a chance to go on a date with me

• I haven't even asked you. Neither have i asked you to judge me. I'm already frustrated.

• Are you sure you are 25?

• I look like 19. I've been facing this for a long time now. Could you help me with my question?

• First off, get to the gym... most girls like that look on a guy. Do you have a beard or just as seen in the picture? Your face is fine, you just look a lot younger... so maybe growing out a 1cm beard?