Girls, Deal Maker/Breaker: I want to marry you someday?

If your long time boyfriend told you he wanted to marry someday, is that a deal maker or breaker?
Because is in not in a way a proposal?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a deal maker for me. What's the point in having a boyfriend if you're not going to consider marriage? lol

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a deal breaker at all. I'd be very happy if my boyfriend told me he wanted to marry me someday. We've talked about stuff like that and it makes me pleased to know that he's thinking about me that way. It'd be a deal breaker if we hadn't been together very long, but for a long term boyfriend, I think it's okay.

• That's good to know! Thanks!

• Deal maker ❤
    I don't want half-arsed relationships, if I was with someone I'd want it to be the real deal, so it'd be awesome to know that he sees me as marriage material and is serious about what we have.

• No because some day literally could mean within the next week, people always assume some day is ages and ages away close to never! But in reality it could be whatever a person wants

• Let's assume the guy means in a couple of years.

• So deal breaker or maker.
      I understand that it's subjective to each individual but still.

But what about in 5-10 years?

• Hmm maker I suppose

• deal maker i think..