Agree or Disagree: Whites are and always will be the most preferred racial/ethnic group for dating/relationships worldwide by both men and women?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Mayonnaise is so boring.

• Except at burger King. Id rather eat sand than a whopper without mayo

• What is it with you and this mayonnaise bullshit. I see you make those comments all the fucking time. You got a problem with white people.

• @RyanEC it's just such a nothing condiment. One only white people would dream up: it tastes like nothing and makes things greasy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is for now but it won't always be that way. The only reason it is that way now is due to cultural subjugation and European colonialism.

You couldn't have found a creepier looking picture of people with forced smiles.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol no, I'm white myself and I'm not even sure if whites are my preference (I don't actually think I have any)

And that picture is so ugly 😂

• looks like the majority isn't with u on this one. #generalisation202

• Judging only from the numerous polls on this site - and this site alone - for now it's true.
    For the future and for 'forever' I certainly can't say.

• Worldwide? No

• that's not how i feel and not what i see around me

• Lol, no. I don't think ALL white people are attractive or make good spouses. That's kind of cocky.

• Yes!____________

What Guys Said 6

• This was from an ok cupid study on race preference in online dating

cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2014.png?v=1

• I'm not even white, apparently. Racial purists say that my southern European (Mediterranean) genes on one side conflict with my 'pure white' genes on the other. People have told me I am 'mixed' before, and it's all new to me. I always thought I was just another white guy.

• So you're not apparently white? I'm assuming you're not the typical "Aryan-looking" whites (Adolf Hitler and White Supremacists descrption) so you must be either Italian, Greek or Spanianrd if you're one of those White/Caucasian/Europeans that don't look or act "white enough".

• I guess society's idea of what a white person "should" look like is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed person with extremely pale white skin.

• Italians are white dude.

• I do find white women to be the most attractive race despite being African American, but studies have shown eventually whites will be the minority and most likely their preference will die down too.

• As a white guy, black, Asian and hispanic girls hate me :(

• Totally agree. Blacks and Asians men/women (especially women ) desperately want to be with whites.

• Worldwide? No, because I'm not sure. I believe in America they won't be, but in the rest of the world I don't know. Regardless I really don't give a damn. I like girls of all races. I don't give a fuck if white people are more desired.