Should I Keep My Cool or Seal The Deal?

Well i met this girl online we clicked went on a first date and it went well. Then asked her for a second date but had a little trouble to arrange the second date for a while because she was busy in school and we kind of went distant for a little bit because she flaked on me a couple of times but when i was about to give up on her i eventually went on a second date with her and we both had fun, I made a move and kissed her and she wasn't hesitant to kiss me either that was yesterday. We usually didn't have much communication befor but should i keep my cool and let her come to me or interact more with her since we already showed affection with each other? P. S. She is very hard to read because on the phone she dosent sound like she's interested example (one word texts most of the time, dosent answer when i call her) she still responds to every text i send her but in person she's fun, is interested about my day , teases me, checks me out. To wrap it up i can tell she finds me atractive. What should I do
Should I Keep My Cool or Seal The Deal?

What Girls Said 2

• Meet her in person, you wouldn't lose anything if you try.

• Deal the deal!

What Guys Said 0