Girl wants to take it slow. What should I do?

Met this girl online we talked via text for two weeks and met up for a date. We kissed. Her parents wouldn't allow her to use their car (hers broke down) for anything other than school and work. We sexted and sent pics as well. She would text me come over and cuddle, i want to kiss you etc... Recently she has become short in her responses and last night she said that she's not too sure if she is ready for a relationship to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She did say that she does like me but wants to take it slow. Im thinking about not talking to her for a few days and wait to see if she texts me first. I will offer one more chance to go out and if declines/cancels then we are most likely finished.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Long story short, she found someone else.

• It's one thing to "take it slow" regarding physical intimacy, but to take the whole idea of a relationship slow... she's just not into you the way you are into her.

• She might have thought they I thought that we were together. Looking back i did kinda treat her like that when I shouldn't, unintentional. I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• She doesn't know what she wants.

• You sound like my father, and he hasn't had a relationship going for more than a couple weeks after he and my mom split. He also has the childish idea of "i'm not making first contact" and that's always when his "relationships" end. Don't purposely ignore her or whatever, just give her some space. And maybe stop with the ultimatums?

• Never gave an ultimatum it was an idea. And recently i have being making first contact and i feel like I'm being annoying

• Talk to her then

• We did a little bit but it wasn't the greatest conversation in my opinion. I felt like i might have came on too strong recently when she was backing away...

• yeah we were talking a lot throughout the day and I even admit it was getting annoying and dull. Torn between talking to her and giving space to "make the heart grow fonder"

• Yeah, that might work.

What Guys Said 3

• She told you want she wants which is good... just take it slow, and concentrate on having fun together

• Listen, when a girl says she wants to take it slow, its either because she isn't sure about her feelings, both towards you and others, or she doesn't want to get hurt. So talk to her most often and show her how amazing you are and treat her like she's a princess so she won't be scared. This will also make her focus on you even more, dont be distant, be closer. Hope this helps you out, and good luck mate.

• It sounds like it has only been a few weeks. That's not enough time to establish a relationship. Besides, she should be the one who is talking about wanting a relationship, not you.