What are the best signs a girl is flirting with you from a distance?

Would be playing with her hair, eye contact be signs

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely! Especially when she tries to hold the eye contact thing.. Smiling.. Blushing.. Oh and pay attention to her friends also ! She might give them a light kick or something ( I used to do that lol 😅 ) .. And if she walks by ur side when there's plenty of space that's a sign as well ! 😊

• okay thanks so if a girl gives me these signs is it an invite to approach her and talk to her? any good conversation opener tips?

• okay thanks mate good advice

• My pleasure 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Prolonged eye contact, smiling, and close contact the same, but with subtle touching also.

• is this a invite for me to go over and talk to her?

• okay thanks mate will do yeah it sucks don't it, so could i take that approach and apply it to other situations for example in a shop, at the gym or on the bus?

• It was playing on my mind the whole holiday ha. Yeah I would of said that, but I didn't wanna drag it along.

There places that aren't as common as a bar, club, holiday etc to talk to girls, but in a shop, don't try it when the girl is near personal products, as she will be uneasy and won't flirt. Try near the cd, dvd, Isle, places you hang around a bit. Bus, you could talk about the bus being late, and when it's meant arrive, tho it may not work. And gym, avoid girls who have earphones in, as they ain't interested in being hit on. Smile, and talk to the girls doing a technique wrong, but it's usually them doing it wrong as an excuse for you to come over and help, so if you see them doing that and looking at you, then get over and help.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah. Sure.
    But the thing is - what does it matter if no one is doing anything about it?

• Here are 5 signs:

1) She's around you a lot (in your vicinity.)
    2) Keeps glancing at you, or may stare for longer if the confident type.
    3) Makes an effort to look good when she knows you'll see her (eg. hair done, makeup, nice clothes, etc.)
    4) She faces you and rarely turns her back to you
    5) Tries to get your attention (maybe like laughing loudly with her friends.)

• thanks great advice i'll try to memorize these so i am more aware when it does happen

• Playing with her hair, looking at you and smiling often , maybe a wink

• Yes those are positive signs she likes you! Eye contact, hair playing, blushing, smiling, and maybe even a playful touch!☺

• nice i missed my chance though as it was on holiday but i never spoke to her and will never meet her again :(

• You initiate just text her first☺.

• oh okay should it be on the same day and how long should i wait before asking her out?

• Hard to tell 😛

• she glances at you, turns so that your in her eye sight line (? i think thats what its called)

i do the exact same damn thing - but then again, im 16 , never dated and to wimpy (shy) to go up to my (LOUD!) crush.

• Mine is touching !
    I smile and then a light touch on the arm.
    A smile and just accidentally bump !
    Honestly sorry to say it differs between women we don't have one tell tale sign.

• You said it. Playing with her hair and constant eye contact is a big one.

• eye contact hair flicks

• Smiling with eye contact

• making a face like she would into the mirror, for example a lot of girls will open their eyes wider, bite their lip, blink more often, appear more happy (like they're having fun). If you catch them looking at you, make eye contact and see if they blush or turn away and start making those faces i listed above, they are flirting/interested in you. If they act like nothing happened or they just stare at a lot of people then they probably aren't flirting.

• Smiling, laughing at you, getting jealous, different attitude, and more.

• how about if you catch her starting at you more than once?

• Texting would be better, but if you feel like calling her you should.

• okay thanks should i text her the same day or leave it a bit

• eye contact and smiling.

What Guys Said 3

• The camera on her phone is pointed at your crotch or bums

• Stop worrying about the f'ing signs and go talk to her. You have nothing to lose.

• I remember i farted from a distance and no one could tell
    until they smelled it..., Wait until you smell her fart!