Girls, age difference?

what do you guys think of this, how does it affect your choice in men, and im talking at most 5 years lol, thats the situation im in with this girl i know.

thanks

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I just turned 21 I noticed older men are better than younger guys (this does not count for all men and guys). Guys who are at my college just want to hook up. I noticed men who I meet out are very polite, open doors and treat you like a lady. So to be honest I rather date men 23 and up any day. Keep in mind this doesn't count for all guys it's Just my personal opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually don't like younger guys, I prefer guys to be at least 5 years older up to 15 years older,

• I am okay with him being 5 years older
    5-7 years older is ideal for me.

But not younger. :p

• If you are old than a girl within a period of 5 years, that might be too old.

• i dont care about age at all.

• It depends. Older or younger girl? If you are 18, and she's 5 years younger... then that's a no go. If you are 23 and she's 18, that's fine. Also fine if she's 5 years older than you.

I'd rather not date someone younger than me, since I'm 20. But if I'm still single and 30, I'd date someone younger. Right now I prefer my age or older.