Should I tell him that I've never kissed anyone?

Okay so I've never kissed anyone and I'm abou to be in a relationship and he's kissed plenty of girls before but I'm new at the whole kissing thing an I don't won't our first kiss to be horrible because of me so should I just tell him or like wait a while then tell him like after the kiss or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that would be a good Idea

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. It's okay to keep your business to yourself until further notice sometimes :) Plus if you tell him that you've never kissed anyone, it could just set you up for one big awkward situation. :/ In fact, it could make things pretty darn awkward for the both of you! You don't want him going into it thinking that your lips will be lame. That would just eff with your confidence all the way, especially considering his very lip-involved history.

I didn't experience my first kiss until I was 18 years old. By the age of 18, I had never even shared a romantic snuggle with a guy let alone...*gulp* touched lips with one! However, I played it cool and exuded confidence even when I didn't 100% feel it. I tried to make my clumsy, awkward moments charming with that cute head tilt to the side thing or the classic looking down then gazing up through long lashes with a slight, right cornered smile thing. *TAKE THAT TIP!!* That seemed to make awkwardness less of a turn off and more of a flattering thing for him. Anyhow, when we shared our first magnetic, exhilarating kiss, he had no clue that those were the first lips on mine. Afterwards, I smiled shyly saying "That was my first kiss" with a dimply grin and he kissed me again all passionate and cute like. So moral of the story: save the info and deliver it in a cutesy, charming way that doesn't make you feel like one awkward, self-conscious mess. :) Worked great for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think he cares.

• He would love to know that.

• he might enjoy being ur first to

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt he would care

• tell him, hed want to know

• no, just be enthusiastic.

• You should mention it to him. It's nothing to be embarrassed for.

• you should tell him first.