I see this girl around campus, how do I talk to her?

I'm in college and I've seen this girl around campus Before and I see her a few times just walking back and forth to class and we meet eyes pretty much every time. Sooooo this is random but I though I might as well throw it in... The other day there's a roundabout on campus and I was letting people go and she just so happened to be coming my way in the roundabout and stared at me the entire time driving until she passed by... Sooo I'm just wondering how am I ever gonna be able to talk to this girl since we're always walking in different directions... I don't see her anywhere else so I don't know what to do

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to her, or say hi or something.

• I mean isn't it hard to start a conversation when were walking in opposite directions

• Go up to her and say hi and what's her name and your, problem solve.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. You stop her and say "hi I'm _________ and hold out your hand