Damn I just had a internal moment?

So what does it say about me if every girl I have had a crush on has been dumb as shit and not on my level intectually

Most Helpful Girl

• it might be that ur subconscious pushes u to be attracted to girls you perceive as dumb so that fully liking them will less likely happen. like a kind of protecting yourself from going after someone who you would genuinely be interested in more than just physically. i dunno just a thought. by the way lol at internal moment i usually call them personal revelations

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that you like being with stupid people.

Why you like this is a question you will have to ask your self, does it make you feel powerful or superior? are you insecure around intelligent people? Are you not as smart as you think you are? Is it just random chance? just a few examples but could be a lot of reasons why/what this says about you.

• I don't think it's I like being with stupid people cause you have to see how someone behaves awhile before you make the judgement they are stupid

• yeah good point, there is something about them that must be attracting you to them though, it's not good or bad it just is.

What Girls Said 4

• it just says that your human and can't help being physically attracted to people who appeal to you, you just need to keep looking and eventually you'll find someone your attracted to both intellectually and physically

• haha, I guess date the dumb blondes and make them smart

• Then dump her and move on.

• I guess you're just attracted to their looks.

• Has To Be cause a girl rejected me cause she has a boyfriend but I work with her and sit back and watch her make so many mistakes at work and think why did I even ask this girl out its kinda insulting

What Guys Said 4

• Well it either says the girls you have a crush on are really dumb or you have a moment of extreme hubris that'll make Mahomet's mountain moment looks like child's play.

• Well did you know before hand? Because it could be poor luck or you might have some issues.

• What the hell is an internal moment?

• Says that you like dumb bitches?