How many of you single people wish you had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I do, I'm super lonely. Am I the only one? :(

• I'm single and wish I had a boyfriend/girlfriend!!! :'(
  • I'm single and don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend >:p
  • Taken and happy ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been single for a long while (don't even have the chance to meet anyone) and yes it would be good being in a relationship.

What Guys Said 27

• I picked A. Yeah I want one.
    However, I don't let the loneliness or whatever take control of my life. I want one when the time is right -- not one for the sake of having one. I don't want to force something that had no chance of working. I've been single for 19 years, whats a little more time going to hurt?

• Exactly! I would never want to force a relationship with someone when I knew it wasn't really gonna workout-I have a friend who does this which is why she's never single

• I've been acting like "oh im single, i dont need to be in a relationship to be happy. im an independent bitch *hair flip*"
    but in reality, im so fucking depressed and lonely.
    I dont think its good to hide feelings like that but whatever.

• I will be very happy to be single again post divorce , I will NOT even be attempting to date either , I actually want to remain alone , I never get lonely as I prefer my own company , but will of course have time for my children. I'm VERY surprised to see this posted by a young woman , it's far easier for a woman to get a man , than a man to even get the chance to meet a woman , as women are the choosers in general , plus there are a lot more men than women... so you have a vast man buffet to choose from !!

• awww this is so sad! why would you want to be single and lonely the rest of your life? :( as long as your happy with this decision i guess. im kinda choosey about guys, i dont want to force anything and i want to pick a guy with similar interests as my own. everytime i fall hard for a guy he never seems to like me back :( girls can have just as much trouble finding a partner as guys!! dont let anyone fool you...

• You come across as decent & well meaning , you will make some lucky guy very happy as your heart is in the right place !! Sadly most women are NOT like you... most seem to view men as beneath them , " media " anti male propaganda has left it's mark , also I need peace , quiet & solitude , I deal with people sometimes in my work , it's very draining for me.

• Yo like same here is what's weird... Such a coincidence

• I actually do all the time. Sometimes I feel that it isn't worth it, but I can't lie to myself that I have this sort of longing to have a girlfriend.
    I hope i'd meet that special someone next year in college ;)

• Me too! lol I hope I find someone eventually

• yes I feel very lonely too... :'( :'( :'(

• Taken by my bae Monica.

http://i.imgur.com/ShEkUrb.jpg

• I picked A and have resigned myself to being single. At my age its tough to find women unless you have a fat bank account

• Awww thats sad :( honestly, a fat bank account is the last thing i look for in a guy, i dont understand that...

• like as long as they have a job, he's fine to me...

• I understand and guys your age that's acceptable. When you are 45 you have to be established and have your ow hone and great credit and $$$$$

• Nvr thoughy a cutie would crave for relationships. Guess i juz keep learning sumthing new everyday 😚

• Well I don't wish I had a girlfriend or something but I want one right now... LOL..
    But I doing feel lonely..😊

• why not and only now? lol

• Lol I moved to a bigger city now and got a job too... so that's why 😁

• I think it would be best for me to remain single for now. I've got my own issues to deal with and I have to become more awesome before I get a girlfriend.

It wouldn't be fair to her if I came with all this baggage.

• But you will always have baggage! And that's not always a bad thing ^_^

• Makes sense, especially if the baggage is an exgirlfriend your not over. Still, I wouldn't even start a friends with benefits thing if your not over something like that cuz chances are, she'll catch feelings...

• Oh it's not an ex :P

• One point wish i wasn't Single but than again i really am not so sure

• i have had many offers to be with someone, but only want women for friendship, or sex.

I am always honest in this, and they might not like it, but respect the honesty

• I could live without one, allows me to focus on things more easily

• I've dated someone but never had a girlfriend... just can't seem to find the right girl, beginning to think there is something wrong with me

• Nope, not anymore ^^

• Have you ever tried asking a guy out? The majority of girls just sit back and wait and then they whine that no guy has come up to them yet. You need to take initiative yourself.

• yes, it never works out. this one guy i went on a date with 2 weeks back im pretty interested in but he was busy when i asked him out on a second date and i try texting him but he seems to have pulled back. i asked him if he was still interested in seeing me but he apparently thinks this is more difficult now that im going back to school (a week after our first date i went back to college but am still in the same city as he is), he's out of college and 5,6 years older than me. is he disinterested or what? this is the kind of shit i deal with all the time, the guys im interested in either loose interest, stop communicating with no explanation, or they dont like me back :(

• Well you only tried twice. Many guys go through 20 times of failure before it finally works out. Some guys just give up entirely.

You'll just have to keep trying.

• I don't its too much work like you have to constantly keep them happy and they can be controlling

• I don't think of it this way at all-If its someone I really care about, it would be no problem at all for me to love to keep them happy ^_^

• Yeah, it's not going to happen.

• Why? lol

• Just being realistic, by a certain age you know if you appeal to women or not. I just keep to myself and I have come to terms with being single.

• You're not the only one.

• I'm super lonely too! I wish I had a girlfriend, or at least a girl to hangout with.

• Would love to have a nice, good girl

• I guess, but I realize that i'm not in the right place right now. However, if someone amazing comes along i'm not miss out.

• Yeah, I would love to have one. But I am not in the best position to jump into a relationship. Plus with the number of times I've been fucked over, I'm not exactly excited about doing so either.

In all honesty, I always try to act funny and shit with others and make them smile to hide the fact that I'm actually really angry and bitter.

• Awww :( I've met and gone on a few dates with guys like that, they become so bitter over one or two girls who "fucked them over" they could never see they were missing out on an awesome and loyal girl (me) who would take care of them ^_^ lol just don't give up cuz of the losers, ok?

• hahaha yes but ONLY if its a girl you REALLY like and have a good feeling about! I never start going gaga over a guy unless its a guy I have a good feeling about, and I'm pretty picky

• That is true lol well, thank you :)

• Too bad to be lonely... wish I could find good gamer girl.

• There's a difference between being alone and being lonely. You can be in a relationship and still be lonely. As a general rule, single people want to be in a relationship, and people who are in relationships wish they were single.

• That doesn't make any sense, I know of WAY more single people who want to be in a relationship and almost NO ONE in a relationship who wants to be single. I'm lonely and desire to be in a relationship. I don't mean lonely as in I have no one, I have my friends and family, yes, but I mean I'm lonely for a romantic partner. I want the cuddling and the kissing and the sweet moments and the talking and the doing things together and the awesome sex and the monogamy. I've been single my whole life, I just really want to find someone who cares about me and I'm sick of being single-Is that too much to ask for? lol

• Can you explain then please? Cuz honestly, if I'm in a relationship-it would only ever be with someone I love and care about, so why would I ever not want to be in a relationship if that's the case? Also, there are plenty of single people out there who are single by choice and they don't wish they were in a relationship.

• It really depends on the relationship. For most people, they have to compromise and give up some freedom. That's usually okay in the beginning, but after a while, some people start to feel resentful. It's sometimes referred to as "the relationship ran its course." It usually takes years, but it can sometimes happen in months. A small percentage of relationships survive the test of time, but most of them don't. The USA has a 50% divorce rate; that's not by accident.

• I guess, I battle with the thought. I want intimacy just as much as anyone else, but I don't want to compromise my freedom to pursue all my other hobbies/ambitions.

• How is being in a relationship equal to compromising your freedom and pursuing your hobbies and ambitions? :( I would think it would mean more than that if your with someone you find special and you care for...

• But isn't it worth it to have someone who's always there for you who you love and care about? All I ask is some time to workout and be with friends and family, other than that I would have no problem devoting my time to a significant other ^_^ would be less lonely...

• Like I said, I want both, but you have to make sacrifices, it's just the nature of reality.

What Girls Said 10

• I just wish I had someone to give me affection and sex. Otherwise I'm fine.

• Yeah I do. I don't want to date just anyone though.
    So i suppose it'll be awhile. :(

• There's nothing wrong with having standards :)

• Same Kay211! lol that's part of the reason I've never had a boyfriend-too fussy! :p

• I do sometimes, but I'm better off single for now. Every time I start wishing I had a partner, I just remind myself of why I can't right now and I usually feel better.

• Nice! :D curious-why is it you can't?

• WOW lol yaaaa i feel you, im also in college and gonna be a junior-almost finished! im always busy with school work, work, or my friends or family but id love to be able to fit a boyfriend into all that...:p

• Good luck with school, then! I'm sure you'll be able to find time soon enough. Maybe you'll luck out and have a few really easy classes, so you wouldn't have to do as much school work!

• Single and enjoying it as I can, I love my freedom 💙
    But yeah, not gonna deny that sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend. Then again.. I doubt it's gonna work lol so yeah..

• Single and I love my freedom.
    Not gonna lie tho, sometimes I would like to be with someone, but then I see all my friends with so much drama in their lives and I realized I'm good XD

• I'm not ready for a relationship, so I'm fine being single for the moment

• I am taken but being single did feel lonely sometimes

• Its good to have someone but sometimes it can be bad.

• How can it be bad? :/

• You have fights. There will be arguments.

"Man is like the liquor, And the woman is like the mixer and life mixes it up, And god is like the bartender, And the devil is you mother in law."

where did I get this quote from? (sorry if its mean to anyone)

• Honestly, I don't want to date anyone right now.

• I sometimes do see some of my friends with their boyfriends and I feel lonely. Like I would like to have someone to love me and be by my side. But honestly I dont think I am ready. When ur in a relationship u can't be selfish u need to think about the other person to. I dont think I can do that now I am in college now figuring out who I am what I want to do.