When I start to get big feelings for someone and they do for me I start to get scared of commitment what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't worry about the commitment part, or at least, don't rush it. Feeling afraid means that you're not ready yet. When you meet someone special and you let your feelings of that person develop long enough, you won't be afraid of commitment anymore. It will feel like the most natural thing in the world. The key is waiting until you're ready to commit.

• It was like that with someone and then I thought we started commitment and I lost all trust for him and i don't know why and then I didn't want that feeling of commitment with him but I know that I want commitment with someone I just don't know how to trust someone enough to commit to them

• The trust needs to come first. You need to be 100% sure about someone before you enter into a serious relationship with them.