Guys, Is it okay for a girl to bring up other guys to you?

How do you feel when a female friend that you have started to get involved with romantically (i. e. Flirting with, established that you like one another, but not at all serious yet) tells you about other guys that have asked her out or are hitting on her? Is it okay for her to bring this up in friendly conversation? How do you feel if a girl does this?

*Bump *

5

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, i don't mind when a girl i like does but it does hurt a little. if you want to talk about people who have had or still do have a crush on you. look at his expressions while you are talking so you can see whether he is bothered by it

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't really mind... if she is comfortable in telling me this then it's a good sign of our communication being healthy... if I freak out, then she will stop telling me about it... really, is it that much of a concern, especially if she is happy with me?

• I don't want to hear about guy's passes at you on an everyday basis.

But every once in awhile is ok.

• Well personally I would sarcastically say "I didn't know I was one of your female friends... Oh shoot I am and I totes forgot my purse at home" xD

• I would feel a little worried... but I would be cool with it if its one time thing... if she brings up many times then I would lose interest...