Do you use Tinder dating app?

Any specific reason why use this dating app over the conventional finding out people via clubs, gym, residential vicinity?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have it on my phone but don't really use it. Tinder is great for causing your phones battery to go flat though.

• Personally haven't used Tinder but I get to see many Tinder related memes XD

• Oh ok well from what I understand it is a hook up app. As for how fast your phone will go flat well lets just say Tinder deserves to be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the fastest way possible to flatten your phones battery from 100% to 0%. It is so bad at draining phones batteries.

• Thanks you for mha

What Girls Said 2

• no i don't use any dating app.

• No, I don't use it.

What Guys Said 2

• yup I used to, but figured out that I've much better chance with talking personally with girls

• My dad does... and he's still married to my mom!

• And you're okay with it? o. O

• Not at all.

• So you don't want to do anything about it? Try to take an initiative, though asses the whole situation first