In your personal opinion would you rather be way too into someone or have someone be way too into you?

I'm a freshman in college and I met this guy about 5 days ago. He told me he wanted to take things slower so that we could get to know each-other before we get serious. But it feels like the opposite has happened. He's really clingy and I feel like he likes me more than I like him. Whenever he sees another guy look at me, he holds my hand or puts his around me to let the guy know I'm his.. even though Im not. So in your opinion, would you rather be way too into someone or have them be way too into you?

• I'd rather be way too into someone
  • I'd rather have the person be way too into me

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather have them be into me
    and i will tell you why

it sucks being into someone and feeling like they dont want you as much
    Although i think this guy, is a bit possessive, especially since you only just met...

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's pretty obvious. I choose for someone to be way too into me. I don't mind attention, clinginess, neediness. And from my experiences, being way too into someone when they don't feel the same way brings nothing but EXCRUCIATING PAIN, can't deal with that shit.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I would never do what he does. He is telling you something with words but the opposite in his body language. He doesn't realize that these are quite noticeable.
    This is a very sensitive side in the process of an acquaintance and if too much is given especially in the beginning of a relationship then all will start to sound suspicious, desperate and perhaps, the sign of too much jealousy.

If he'll keep doing that I have a feeling he'll lose you and I'm not a pessimistic person.

• I voted A. I don't want anyone hanging on my ass, but if I was way to into someone it probably wouldn't bother me as I'd be the annoying one.

• I would rather have the person be way into me, that way I could easily manipulate the poor ignorant fool.

• Have someone be way into me

• I'd rather be way into them. I can take the crush of rejection. Having them be way too into me when I don't like them back could get really messy and I'd feel bad

What Girls Said 1

• When I really want to be with a guy I have no problem when he seems more into me than I'm into him. But if I was not even sure whether I want to have a relationship, that would be just annoying. That's why I voted "I'd rather be...".