I met a guy at a party that I really liked. I added him on facebook, but I don't know what to do next?

I was at a party the other day at a friends house. I met a guy there and after a while we started talking and I felt that we got a long pretty well. My friend said he looked interested in what I had to say and that he kept looking at me. He even kissed me a couple of times, but that was because we were kind of pushed to do it, but then again he didn't have to do it. So I don't know if that meant anything. It probaby didn't. Then there was some drama with someone else at the party and we stopped talking and got preoccupied with all of that. After a while we all went out to this club, but we didn't start talking again. I don't know if he event tried then, and I didn't put that much effort into it either then although I wanted to. I'm a bit shy when it comes to new people, and I think it is really hard to talk to someone when the music is loud and there's a lot of people around. He dissapeared after a while without saying bye, and so I left with my friends. I take that as a bad sign.. The next day I sent him a FB request hoping he would accept. He did, but it took a whole day before he did, and if he liked me he would have accpeted me right away, right? I got really excited when he accepted and I hoped he would message me, but he hasn't yet (it's only been a few hours since he accepted, but still). I'm wondering if I should try messaging him? But I don't want to come off as desperate. Plus I have no idea what I would write if I did decide to message him. But when we were talking that night we talked for a really long time and it was really nice! Should I message him? Or should I wait and hope that he'll message me? What should I write if I did decide to message him? I'm terrified of being rejected, but at the same time I want to keep in touch. I'm so bad at this..

Can no one help me? :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Give him an invitation to a party.

• I'm not hosting a party any time soon, and atm none of my friends are either..