Do women like shy guys that are attractive?

a lot of girls flirt with me but i am too shy to act on it

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless the girls are very 'go and get what you want' that's probably all you're going to get, flirting. I have liked my fair share of shy guys in the past but unless they start something up that's where it would end, only a crush even though they also seem to be interested. If you like someone and they seem interested I think you should just go for it because it's not like you have anything to lose. If you're scared of rejection or something only ask out girls when you're positive they will say yes, it's not too hard to figure out when you have peaked someone's interest as more than a friend and if they say no just shake it off at least you tried.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women are physically attracted to far more men than they actually view as dateable.
    Being attractive is one thing, you still need to be confident, be able to protect her, entertain her, smart or wealthy enough to be able to troubleshoot the problems in her life

What Girls Said 2

• Yes but he'd have to be able to come out of his shell around me. Even if only when we're alone. I'd want to get to know him really well but I can't do that if he doesn't talk to me!

• Yes some do it all depends on the girl you are interested in☺.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls would like complete and utter thunder cunts if they are attractive, Seriously, It dosen't fucking matter what your personality is if you are hot dude.

• Known plenty of girls that found me attractive but lost all intrest once they find out I'm monotone, boring, socially awkward

• Try too be stronger, that just means that you are hot man : ), thats great.
    Trust and take the risk, the "no" is already garanteed, dont run and attack too. ;)

• I'm sure they do.

• stop being a pussy.

• If they flirt with you they probably like you and yes think you're attractive.