Never going to find love?

guys dont even want real relationships anymore. im a junior in college and I've never had a boyfriend. i hookup with guys only when im drunk. i feel hopeless for our generation

Most Helpful Guy

• Do they lead you into thinking it may turn into something more than just sex?
    If so I feel your pain. Had it happen to me a few times before.
    Young guys are often not ready for an emotional commitment, but they are horny, so they seek well... sex.
    On my end, I'm experiencing something similar. Tinder. Women on dating apps like that and other sites you don't pay for seem to get just what they need out of it: Attention.
    Personally, I don't understand it, but I do understand the frustration of being used to satisfy other people's needs without any consideration to yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% agree. I'm a sophomore in college and I have never had a boyfriend either. I don't like guys my age and I'm too young for most older guys so I'm just stuck in this loveless rut.

What Guys Said 7

• Hold up, You said
    ''guys dont even want real relationships anymore''

Then you said
    ''i hookup with guys only when im drunk''

Did it ever occur to you, You are just as bad as the guys who dont want a relationship and only want drunk sex?

• i agree that does make me just as bad as them. But I hookup with them anyways because I've come to accept the fact that thats the only way.

• i feel like its the opposite. i feel like boys choose who they want to date and girls just have to hope a guy finds you worth pursuing

• Its not like that at all.

Look at almost every single animal specie on earth, The males need to compete for the right to mate, And only the best males are chosen by the female, Its exactly the same with human beings. Girls, From a reproductive point of view, are a lot more valuable then men, So, A women can have a choice over what guy she wants, Whereas a guy will just take anything he can. (Which is why guys can have sex whenever, Whereas girls need fucking endless courtship and arousal and shit before having sex)

Seriously, Girls are 100% in control when it comes to who they date.

• Love isn't real. Most guys come to this realization at some point. While women continues to believe and hold out hope and continue to look for and desire this unnrealistic concept of what love is.

• This is not true, normally the ones who want relationships are the ones who don't get them. And some of the ones who do get them don't care.

• you are true. and men are the first to blame. but aren't women almost equally resposible?

• Girls don't even want real relationships anymore, all they do is hook up with guys when they're drunk :( I feel hopeless for our generation...

• If you're just hooking up with guys, you're part of the problem. Why do you get to complain?

• In your age range, most guys don't have much interest in settling down. Give it a few more years.

What Girls Said 0