Can my personality attract girls if my looks can't?

I may not be good looking, but can i attract girls with my personality? I've had people tell me that i'm "cool" and "fun to be around with".

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the people I've dated I initially I only thought they were okay looking and it was after I got to know them they became attractive. So if someone has a great personality they could look like Frankenstein and girls will date them because they're fun to be around.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well that's good to know. I might have a chance eventho i look like frankenstein lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No, All girls will tell you ''Personality is more important'' and shit, But they are all complete and utter fucking liars.

Looks are everything im afraid mate.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Of course. Plus, if that's you on your profile pic, you can attract girls with both.

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely unless you are super insecure about your looks :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A good personality it always way more important than looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can it's all about your personality and you as a person. You are very handsome and such a sweet guy☺! I believe you can attract a good girl either way, BUT as long as she likes you for you☺.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course it can!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if the girls aren't superficial.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Excellent looks + bad/dry personality = No

Ok looks + ok personality = Fine

Ok looks + great personality = Great

1|2
    0|0
  • Ehhh it depends, I mean, if they don't find you attractive, then it won't, cause we all need to find a person attractive to at least have some interest. But, if they find you attractive, not necessarily super hot, then your personality can increase that attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, why not? looks are important but personality is even more important than looks

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it will, probably won't get super hot girls but normal pretty girls will be game

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Look at the comedians and talk showers in tv some of them dont have a good looking but i think they are charismatic because they know how to talk...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A free personality can make a trapped look, look real spiffy~

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been wondering the same thing.

0|0
    0|0