I feel like I ruined my life?

I should have left home earlier but now im a 23 year old woman. My life at home always brought me stress and heartache and yet i stayed. I should have left at 21 but i didn't because i had debts and i was depressed (i live with two depressed people), i was depressed because of them, it made me depressed. Im turned 23 two months ago and im searching for a house now and its taking too long, i WISH WISH i had done this earlier, i could have had so so so so much out of life, SO MUCH more. I could have traveled, a love life, friends, life life life, without stress. How can i forgive myself and why didn't i wished this for myself earlier?

i feel like i wasted me young years full of youth, i feel old now because of my mother and stuupid sister who ruined my happines. I should have left at 18

Most Helpful Guy

• Should have left at 21 ? You should be saying " I'm glad I didn't leave " and thinking "THINGS COULD'VE BEEN WORSE ! ,

I COULD'VE MISTAKENLY WENT SKY DIVING WITHOUT A PARACHUTE " or " I COULD'VE DROVE DRUNK AND TOSSED MY BEER AT SOME BLONDE FOR TEXTING AND DRIVING."

You're still young, and people will always ruin your happiness.
    Life's still ahead of you pumpkin. Good Luck catching up ^^.

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone makes mistakes hun. thats part of life.

What Guys Said 4

• 23 is still young. Sure, you did waste some of your youth, but there's still time. At least you're making this decision now rather than at 28.

• I am 22 and my sister is 30 and still living with our parents. If you hate your life don't blame it on your parents. Now tell us clearly what happened.

• they are the root of my unhappines, they ruined my life, especially my sister (im ok with my mother), she ruined my life, beleive me when i say this

• How? There has to be a reason.

• OK!, It's past, get over it. Welcome to the present. Do it now.

• You're only 23. You still have years and years to experience those things and more.

• i feel extremely old

• As a senior in high school who frequently visits his grade school, I can say the same thing. No big deal. You still don't have any grey hairs. Or at least I hope not... :)

What Girls Said 0