Girls, What makes a guy interesting?

And what makes a guy boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting? Someone I find attractive and can relate to. And that keeps me on my toes (not by deliberately being an asshole, but rather by being reserved and quiet)
    I prefer guys who are independent, intelligent and don't require social interactions to validate their self-worth. Someone who has been humbled by his life experiences. I value complexity.

Boring? The partier. The traditionalist. The flatterers. The ones who pour their hearts out on a first date. Cockiness.

If I like him, I don't care if a guy doesn't have many friends, doesn't make a lot of money, lives at home or if he has some issues he's working through. Who am I to judge?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Guys are interesting when they have a fun personality, say or suggest the most random things, and don't reveal everything right away. Keep some secrets just as a tease.

Dating wise you could make your girlfriend more interested, by starting text messages, sending photos, suggesting a random date, cook for her, randomly hug her from behind, and always being yourself.

Here are differences of making you more interesting:

1. Text: Hey, what's up, beautiful? :) Rather than saying: What's up.
    2. Texting emojis and explanation points Rather than: oh that's cool
    3. Being a gentleman and paying for dinner Rather than splitting
    4. Hugging her from behind Rather than just asking for a hug
    5. Be open, she wants to know your feelings rather than not telling at all

Hope this kind of helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting: funny, adventurous, has hobbies and interests other than his job/school, has friends, has charisma (charm is optional).

Boring: unimaginative, quiet, no sense of humor, frightened of everything and everyone, no hobbies or interests, doesn't have friends or has friends just like him, no charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 Reason That Makes A Guy Boring:
    ~Doesn't do anything at all to engage the girl or catch her attention.
    #1 Thing That Makes A Guy Interesting:
    ~If the guy is being himself and comfortable in his own skin not to change for a specific female to meet her standards.
    I hope that can help a bit☺!

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl and what she likes. personally someone who is kind nice funny honest loyal and who encourages you someone who you can be comfortable with who accepts your for who you are. something i don't like a bout guys are when they think they are to cool when he is with his guy friends big NO or when when they try to hard like just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • For both me and my friends a guy is interesting if he can keep a conversation going. If he has some funny stories or just stories in general and if you can't think of any stories you could always keep the conversation going with questions or comments. A guy is not interesting when he doesn't talk unless someone else talks first and if he can only say a select words like 'wow, yes, no,' or something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • a guy with passions is interesting to me.

0|0
    0|0