My boyfriend complimented my friends breasts so I?

me and my boyfriend went to a bar last night and I introduced him to my friend. He later on told me that she had nice breasts so I got upset and gave my number to a guy I was conversating with at the bar in his face. He said I crossed the line but he said he was sorry. I eventually apologized too but I'm still upset. who'se fault was this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking at your relationship as "whos' fault it is", your relationship is dead from the start

Most Helpful Girl

• It's his damn fault!!

What Guys Said 3

• you guys suck as a couple I'd never tell me girlfriend some other girls tits are better and I'd dumb my girl the moment she hand some guy her number, its called RESPECT

• Don't make mountains out of molehills. I suppose there is a pun there. If she bantered with him and he bantered back, that's not such a big deal.

• Both of you were acting very childish

What Girls Said 3

• Both. Two wrongs don't make a right, it was indeed completely insensitive for him to do that, he should've kept that to himself or in a perfect world he wouldn't have even noticed. For you to give a guy your phone number makes you just as bad as him and even a little worse since it was for revenge purposes. Right now you do not have the luxury to be mad since you did something too. The best thing you can do is move forward and avoid thinking about it.

• Yours...
    He just said what he was thinking.

How is giving your number to some guy okay? O. o
    Juvenile games.

• Were you guys buzz , drunk when you guys did that?