Guys, has this guy lost interest?

I started talking to this guy when I got the dating app and it turned out we already met in a party a year before... He then got my number and we carried the conversation through texting and it was a really nice conversation with a bit of flirting.. He even asked if he had any competition for my attention on that app.. after talking for two hours or something I said goodnight and he said sweet dreams hun and sent a kiss emoji (don't wanna sound like a teenager I'm 21 haha but still :P).. Now it has been day 2 and I haven't even heard from him, I noticed today he had deleted his dating profile from the app ( I'm certain he didn't block me cause in that app you'd not notice if someone blocks you).. Has he lost interest or something? I don't really wanna text him in case I get hurt again.. I did that with the last guy I liked and it ended in tears for me..

1

What Guys Said 1

• "I started talking to this guy when I got the dating app and it turned out we already met in a party a year before... "

^did u actually talked in this party then?

"He even asked if he had any competition for my attention on that app.. "

^this is kinda good actually... if he's afraid of "competition" and stuff like dat... means chances r he's interested... ;)

"after talking for two hours or something I said goodnight and he said sweet dreams hun and sent a kiss emoji (don't wanna sound like a teenager I'm 21 haha but still :P)"

^it's not teenish... it's aflirty emoji actually... dat many adults use... :)

"Now it has been day 2 and I haven't even heard from him, I noticed today he had deleted his dating profile from the app "

^dat's good actually... it means he doesn't wanna look any further... ;)

anyway.. he might've been busy those 2 last days by the way... :)

"Has he lost interest or something? I don't really wanna text him in case I get hurt again.. I did that with the last guy I liked and it ended in tears for me.."

^nope... i xplained above y...

but if in case... won't u text back if a full week has passed?