Christians, would you date/marry someone who is agnostic/atheist?

Why or why not?

• Yes, I would
    11% (3)29% (14)22% (17)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't
    44% (12)14% (7)25% (19)Vote
  • I'm not a Christian
    45% (12)57% (28)53% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessssss, I'm an Atheist myself.
    I don't think I could marry a Bible basher.
    I AM NOT going to a Church every Sunday. 😂

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, yes. It makes it easier to have less conflicting views on things as weird as that sounds...

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you more of a progressive Christian then?

• I guess. I'm not super religious and I know that I have my beliefs while someone else has theirs and I respect that. As long as they respect my opinions/beliefs, then all is fine.

What Guys Said 13

• I have to say no, because Im in that "looking for marriage" mode and religious compatibility is pivotal for that.

0|1
    1|0
  • I can work on them but if they won't change then Its a No go won't get married

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm not very religious by any means. I grew up in a religious family but the older I got the more I realized how silly it all was (in my opinion). With that being said I'd date/marry anyone with the exception being the super religious nutty ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've done the whole dating outside of my religion thing, didn't work.

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't really have a problem with it. However, it rarely ever works out because its usually the atheist who has the harder time putting up with my beliefs than we me putting up with hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Christian so I can answer...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only an agnostic, not an atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when her name is Vita

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. In my opinion, there's no such thing as nice agnostic/atheist.

0|1
    4|10
    • Why exactly do you think that? Bad experiences?

• Show All
    • My experience has been the same. I've never met a christian that was nice. They're all entitled jerks who think less of everybody else. They think they're somehow superior. They're definitely not for me.

• @ShayanMortazavi Speechless I am gifoteca.es/.../facepalm37.gif

• All the answers from the guys here don't surprise me. I have noticed lately that it's becoming more popular for girls on the Internet to bash atheist males. It doesn't matter to me, though. If anybody spends an inordinate amount of time bashing a specific thing, it's best to stay away from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem for me. But the only thing I'll have to worry about is my parents o. O

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• nah i wouldn't. it's not fair on either of us.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.

Not for me. It'd cause too many issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist myself but I wouldn't mind marrying a believer as long as there is mutual respect and he's not a religious fanatic that thinks all atheists and agnostics are terrible people nor tries converting me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it would clash too much with my beliefs

0|0
    0|0
  • No its a sin to marry non believers

0|0
    1|0
  • I would not because we wouldn't get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I think that as long as both people are respectful towards each other's believes, they can make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know Christians on this website that are dating people who are not Christians and they complain.

0|0
    0|0