Girls, would you date a guy who fits this description?

I'll put the details below.

- Physical traits:
21 years old, 6 feet tall, fairly skinny, white, short dark hair, blue eyes, glasses, a little bit of acne.

- Personality traits (based on what other people have told me)
Funny, smart, quiet, introverted, shy, caring, nice

- Personal details
Irish college student, virgin

I've never been in a relationship and I'm very introverted so I'm not sure how attractive I am to women. Girls I know here have told me that I look cute and that my eyes are very pretty. I'm a bit of a gamer and a bookworm and I like to watch tv and sports. I did very well at school during exams and I try to work hard. I do have issues with depression and anxiety which I'm working on. I try and be good to people and care for my family. I'd like to be in a long term loving relationship and do not want casual sex. I am fairly submissive sexually.

I'm a straight guy obviously.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Two words screamed out to me while reading that was..."Family Orientated". So yes, a guy with your description would attract me. I also prefer submissive men , because i am a dominant person, not a bully , but i like to take control.

I would love to be with a guy who was family orientated.. someone who wants a long- term loving relationship. The reason i could be happy with a guy of that description is because i need emotional security and i would get that from this type of guy.

• Thank you. Yes I do want a family and someone to be close to. That's why the short term flings are kinda creepy to me. Lol.
      How do you like to take control?

• Thank you so much for the MHO 💐💛😊

• No problem. I wish I could date one of you so an mho seems tame tbh. XD

What Girls Said 52

• sure! i'm a pretty dominant person in general, so i don't mind the submissive part. it'd be nice to date a gamer and a bookworm :D my current partner is a bookworm but doesn't have the patience for video games like i do lol. he was a virgin when i first met him, so obviously that wasn't a problem, 99% of girls will not think anything of it.

it would really depend on how you treat me and how I feel with you. it would also depend on your views on politics and stuff. I can't date people who have drastically different political views.

• Dominant women are the sexiest people in the world! XD

Thanks. I do worry about the whole gamer and bookworm thing.

Regarding how I'd treat you, I always try and be a gentleman. Opening doors and such.

Thanks. :)

• Sounds VERY similar to the Indian guy who posted earlier. Only difference is physical appearance. Hmmm...

• Well I'm not Indian. Or that guy.

• I think you're posting the same question over again 36th only minor differences.

• Well you're a mod so maybe check with the admins and see what questions I've asked because I'm not. Other than that, I'm not sure how I could prove it to you or even why I should.

• Probably not, to be honest.

Introverted and shy doesn't work well with my personality. Never has. I'm very extroverted and outgoing, and I tend to thrive with guys who at leas lean toward the outgoing side. I wish it would work because there have been some really nice guys I've gone out with who are introverted. But every time I try I end up feeling exhausted, our conversations are awkward, and attraction fades while feelings of "just a friend" creep in.

Also, the submissiveness sexually is pretty incompatible with me as well. I have to ask though, how do you know this if you're a virgin?

• I've noticed is based on things I notice and like in films and porn. I'm always jealous of the submissive guy. Maybe I might enjoy something different but for now, it's all I've got to go on.

• I would if we could have good conversations and if he was open minded and caring. Also I love video games so huge plus there lol.

Some women may be turned off by the submissive part, so I would say try to switch it up some, people get bored with the same thing over and over. It's ok to have a preference but have fun with it and be open to new things.

• Sure, sounds pretty cute :)

• Thanks. :)

So you don't mind the submissive part?

• I don't mind, no. I'm usually submissive with my boyfriend, but I like to switch too and being dominant can be great.

• Nice. :)
      Dominant women are the greatest. XD

• Sounds like us girls hit the jackpot lol 😍

• If only I knew one of you irl. XD

Does the submissiveness and depression really not matter?

• You're pretty cool. XD

• Lol thanks haha

• a Definite Yes !
    tall ! I'm sure you have a great smile ! you play video games , you're a bookworm and most of all funny !
    as long as you're not clingy !

• Eh, why not?

• But how much of a gamer , huh?

m0.her.ie/.../oprah-thinking-gif.gif

• That eye scares me. :

• *game

See? I rushed it. :P

• You sound like an attractive guy and a really nice person :)

• Thanks so much. :)
      I try to be. I actually joined this site to learn more about women so hopefully I'll be prepared if I get into a relationship.

• Nope. I would not like to date someone who is very introverted. I find conversations with very introverted people awkward and uncomfortable. Also I would doubt that we are sexually compatible.

• WOW, oh my Lord! Can you be mine? J/k😀, you seem like a great guy with a fun and outgoing personality. I would definitely go for you if I was of age, lol😉☺. 🎉100% ATTRACTIVE 10/10🎉

• Great; thanks!!!
      :) XD

• Thanks. :)
      I'm going back to college in a few weeks so hopefully I'll get out there more and meet someone. :)

• I hope you do as well☺! You welcome☺☺!

• If a guy doesn't watch porn, IDGAF. He could look like an ape and I'd still marry him lol

But yes, you sound very dateable.

• Really? Is porn that big of an issue?

• For me, it is. A lot of other women won't care or will be willing to work through it. I just had an ex who did some terrible things with porn and I decided I'm far too damn good to play second best to porn with a man. And because like 98% of men watch porn, I'm perfectly okay to be single. Do I crave cuddles and intimacy? Yes. But I wouldn't share a guy with pornhub just to have it.

• I watch porn but I wouldn't let it take priority over a girlfriend. Also, if she was insistent, I would be open to reducing how much porn I watch (which is little).

• Me being from Ireland. . You don't see that a lot. But I would still date you and wouldn't have a problem with it. Being in college and all is great. As long as your a nice guy you will never have problems.

I suffer from depression and anxiety and be 18 it ain't easy for me. Don't worry. Glad your improved on it. Give me a few tips.

• Well, I'm actually still working through them. I was taught to break negative thoughts down and be more rational. I'll try and send you an image of the worksheet I was given. Plus regular sleep and exercise helps.

• Thanks. Sure always got time to improve anyways

• If I like his face, sure.

• Fair enough. Attraction differs for every person so no guarantees. Thanks.

• Yessss and no prob

• You sound like my boyfriend in 5 years!!! (Only he's American, a bit shorter but no glasses, and I'm the depressed/anxious one lol)

So yeah, definitely. You sound just my type!

• It's hard to tell from only a brief description and without any photos but you sound alright too me although I, quite frankly, am not a fan of quiet, introverted people so I think you would have to put some more effort into it if you would wanna date an extrovert like me.

• Damn. I actually think you're gorgeous. XD

• You sound really amazing!👍😊💙

• Thanks. :)

• So the submissive thing doesn't put you off?

• You sound perfect

• Sure why not.

• Yeah I would 😘

• sense of humor yes who doesn't want a hilarious lover the rest of your personality is okay

• I know who you are ;) trust me you're going to make a girl very happy one day 😊 good luck. ❤️

• I tried going out with a guy like you. Didn't work out.

• Sounds good to me! Guys like that make the best boyfriends anyway

• Really? :)
      Why?

• where do i sign up?

• You already have. I'll arrive by post in 2 days. There's no need to prepare. I'll knock on the door, give you the chocolates, put the flowers in a vase that I'll bring, take off your shoes and get to work. Oh and I'll keep talking about how beautiful you are. XD

• I'm loving what you describes as your personality but it truly depends.

• ya *shrug* i read nothing monumentally deadly lol

• Yeah I left that stuff out. :P

• Yes!! As long as you don't mind trying new things (I'm an extrovert)

• Fine but you owe me. XD

• Haha why not

• Maybe in 2 years when you're 18. :P

Thanks. :)

• Aside from the age difference, yes, you sound like someone I'd date.

• More from Girls
    22