Which race "usually" has the most attractive bodies?

Yes i know they vary from race to race, but what race usuaally has the best ones most of the time compared to the others?

• White/caucasian
  • Black
  • Asian (chinese, japanese, etc.)
  • Latino
  • Middle eastern or Southeast Asian (ex: Indian, etc.)
  • there's usually no difference between them

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as "race" 😂😂😂 only ethnicity. You can't just group 1+ billion people and say these people have the best bodies DO YOU REALISE HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT IS? You can't just say oh black people have the best bodies, have you seen how diverse Africa is? You have really short people, super tall, and super skinny people, some super thick people, and never mind their appearance because it's so damn diverse, and if I'd get into the Asian continent, I dont even know where to start because the variety of people there are just too damn much... People seriously gotta stop grouping people by skin colour, honestly it's so ridiculous. Think about it 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Black girls often have great bodies

What Girls Said 10

• They are all really attractive to me. Every race has its attractive and unattractive people. :/

• All bodies are attractive and beautiful in their own special way.

• There is no difference

• Different people will have different opinions

• Indians are South Asian tho

• These questions always make me feel undesirable and ugly so thanks

• Im sorry, and why though, is it because your race isn't voted up much as others? My race was voted the most unnattractive by a huge majority of this site. From junior year of high school people were telling me girls dont like my skin color and its a turn off to be dark as me.

And guess what, i get checked out all the time, i get sexual advances from hot girls of all races when i barely even know them. Like 80 percent of girls around double take at me and 35% do that hard lean to the side when theyre checking someone out hard and stare with an interested look. Whenever i hit on a girl they get super excited and always give me a good response.

So this doesn't dictate wether or not your attractive.

If it did, then all these girls who were interested in me wouldn't have been :)

• Lol I'm chilled but reading your opinion I think you should chill and talk to a professional. :)

• @shadiamond u are no where near chill ur just rude 😂

• I used to own a chicken named Todd.

• Probably depends on what body type you prefer.

• What do you mean?

• GENERALLY speaking, Latina women and black women are curvier/thicker than Asian and White women... So someone who like curvier women most likely will say Latina or Black women.

• Black and Latino women are usually more Curvy.

• Black is most attractive to me.

What Guys Said 11

• None of them and all of them. A body looks most attractive when it fits the person and what is to the liking of the beholder.

• Asians are the

• I prematurely submitted 😱

Asians are the least likely to be obese so I vote for them

• Definitely them Alien race

• Black and white tied for first, lol i had a sneaking suspicion it was mostly Americans here but this sealed it :p

• No wait Latinos are in the lead now, oh well still America i bet lol

• Kinda scared that the results are quite balanced instead of F outnumbering all other options.

• White girls.

• I say white women.

I am an African American gentleman by the way.

• In my opinion it is Caucasian and Asian

Foolish question. So subjective

• I used to think white girls until I moved to Florida. Now with the abundance of Latino girls; my entire life has changed.

Asian girls are silly hot too; but finding them with big boobs is quite challenging. Add to the fact that their parents tend to hate you (never good enough for them) and it kills the vibe.

• These is no possible way of truly knowing. Everyone's opinion is subjective.
    Because everyone's interpretation of "best" differs from person to person.

• Yes i know, thats why i wanna see the stats

• Well, it depends on so many factors. But if I had to generalize and pick one? I'd say that Latinas have the sexiest female bodies out of all the races.