The gainer or the settler?

The gainer or the settler?

Each relationship has a gainer and a settler the gainer gets a better looking partner than he or she and the settler settles with a less good looking partner than he or she which is which in the pictures above vote and comment which you think you are.

• The guy is the gainer
  • The girl is the gainer

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would either of these people be more or less attractive than the other?

• I guess I should have added an equal option do you feel both are equally attractive?

• @Roostah Nice. :3

What Girls Said 22

• She would be at the same level of attraction as the guy if she washed off all that makeup.
    So both equal.

• I dont believe this though... a relationship is not about looks...

• They are both attractive. I don't see how either is the gainer or settler.

• I'm totally the gainer in my relationship. The guy is the gainer here, I think. But I haven't seen the girl without makeup so I could be wrong.

• Who ever is the shittier person gained more than they deserve.

Unless they're both awful, then they deserve each other.

• Such a shallow question.

• Every relationship has a reacher amd a settler... Now where have I heard that before?
    Oh right, how I met your mother...
    That's just nonsense!

• Are people really that shallow and only compare their looks and nothing else?

• I think this couple are both equally attractive, but it doesn't really matter what I think since " Beauty is in the EYES of the beholder"

• Why can't they just be equal? This is just some made up rule to make people think that relationships are all about looks and appearances. One could be GAINING love, affection, physical satisfaction and trust. Looks are irrelevant. Both settle, not just one. Love is a feeling but being in a relationship is a CHOICE. Both have to agree. What rubbish...😤😑

• Real relationships are more than looks, if you really loved/liked someone, this kind of petty shit wouldn't even matter.

• They are both ugly

• There is no such thing as ugly. only those who call otbers ugly...

• @NonCreativeUsername
      Ya like today this guy waz not wearing a shirt i was likd lost my sex appetite lol cuz was so gross

• @Monsters It's the same for guys. I mean, personally, I'm quite the hateful person, so a lot of the guys at my school I peg as "douchey" or "conceited" but I can tell when they try too hard

• I don't believe in this rule but a far as the more attractive to " me" the woman.

• Well this is a dumb concept.

• The guy is NOT attractive at all.

• i dont see the point of establishing a settler and a reacher in a relationship

• Settler I guess? But how is it settling? Appearance isn't everything.

• I don't know if I believe in that but if it's true the girl would be the settler looks wise.

• The girl is awkward
    And they're equal in looks

• Posts like this is the problem with relationships today. Thanks for being an example of what I hate about dating. The judging and how critical people are

• Why do you assume that there aren't balanced happy couples out there? Further, just because I think A or B is hotter, it doesn't mean that everyone will share my opinion. I love myself and am very confident, even though I'm "fat". I'm anything but the stereotypical American standard of beauty, but I have ZERO trouble finding men who are interested, simply because I am confident and know exactly what I want. Plus, I'm blunt and brutally honest. I say what I feel, mean what I say, and never make anyone work to guess why I'm in whatever mood. There comes a point when looks matter very little in the quest for companionship. It's not "settling", it's called growing up and realizing what's more important.

• Girl is the gainer.

What Guys Said 18

• Generally, women are supposed to be "hotter" or more physically attractive than men. Men value physical attributes more than women do. That's not to say women don't care about looks, but looks is a third or fourth item. If a man is rich, powerful, and/or successful, he can obtain a very physically attractive girl. However, from a business perspective, it's not good to base a long term relationship based on looks. Looks like new cars will fade and drop in value. It's imperative to look at other characteristics of a person. Maybe in your example, he funny or provides the female a safe and comfortable environment. She can be who she is and not worry.

• I'm a straight guy, but still judging purely from a neutral perspective, I suppose the guy is much better looking than the girl. But then, looks don't mean everything in a relationship.

• I accidentally voted b but I meant to vote a.

The girl is definitely better looking.

• This whole question is silly. Putting every relationship into a gainer/settler perspective only skews the relationship, making one person feel worse about themselves and the other feel better. A truly beautiful relationship is where both people believe themselves to be gainers. Why even try to fit someone into a settler role from an outside perspective?

• I don't believe in that crap. If I was with someone that thought I was the gainer I'd dump them there on the spot because I don't like narcissists and if I was with someone who thought I was the settler I'd dump them because I don't like insecure people.

• You two look about equal I mean no homo but your not an ugly dude and she's definitely cute

• The guy needs to go on Mass Gainer.

Get some Gains bruu 💪😏

#CHESTBRAH 😂

• Ugh, what kind of BS is this?
    Yes, we know women usually look better than men, but hey, that means the guy has some awesome "game" to pull in a beautiful woman like that. I consider game as attitude or personality.
    It has nothing to do with money, muscles or good looks. Those help, but they are an addition. It's multiplication to life.
    Or something like that. I don't care.

• Although i see the comments here disagreeing with ur opinion of gainer and settler , i agree about it , i know of people are gainers and others who are settlers

I for myself am definitely a settler , i'm stupidly ugly so i would not have a beautiful girl , but some of my friends are the complete opposite

And about the pictures of the 2 persons above , dunno which is which...

• Why does it matter are you this shallow? Are you some 13 year old girl feeling like she's wins because her new boyfriend is hotter then her ex all that matters is love not 100% looks that's shallow and if that's how you think your not be happy.

• She's hot af

• Sometimes you're just on the same level. That's where I plan to be, anything else is settling.

• she looks like she could do better

• He looks like he could get a better girl.
    Voted A meant to Vote B

• Why would you base this only on looks? Don't you have anything else to offer to each other?

• Both seem to be the gainers here if you ask me, people who are alone are the real losers/settlers

• Probably the same looking once she takes her make up on

• Off I meant.

• You're a smart one I'm sure no one else thought of the make up haha in my eyes she is still gorgeous without it but to other people she probably isn't

• She is beautiful really beautiful far too good for that guy.

• Relationships are more than looks I'm sorry for causing such envy that wasn't my intention but thanks for reminding me how beautiful my girl is.

• Your question was about looks

• Yup but you said she's far too good for me which based on everything in our relationship isn't true