Would you date a girl who claims to be a witch and is heavily into spiritualism, energies and weird stuff like that?

I am pretty sure I wouldn't, because I would just tell her she needs to study some physics to stop claiming that the Moon orbiting the Earth affects humans because humans are 90% water.

She also claimed that the alignment of the planets can cause people to feel uneasy, and that the Solar Eclipse contributed to a lot of breakups.

I kinda think she is just making weird stuff up, and would not invest my future in such a person.

• HELL YES, I would, in fact, I love spiritual girls
  • YES, I would be okay with it
  • NO, I would not be okay with it
  • HELL NO, we would rip each other's guts out
  • OTHER
  • I DON'T KNOW
  • I don't date women

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy that was into that kind of stuff. It didn't bother me, he never pressured me into his religion or beliefs and I respected him for that. If I was curious and had questions he'd answer them. He never criticized my beliefs or tried to convert me, like another guy I dated before him in a certain religion.

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I understand people who have an interest in it, because it honestly is very interesting but if they start believing in it 100% and living by it, then that's a bit weird. It's like being interested in mythology, there's a difference between liking it and believing it. I could date someone with an interest in it and maybe believed certain aspects of it, but not someone who was all cooky lmao.

I believe in the full moon and human behaviour though. My dad's been a cop for 20 years and he hates working full moons because people actually do start doing some weird shit. He always comes home from work after a full moon extra exhausted with some crazy, fucked up stories. Full moon nights are always a lot busier than regular nights. Maybe it's the moon, maybe it's a coincidence that happens on the same night of every month consecutively for 20 years. Who knows lol.

• What would happen after a break up, if she really is a witch :(

• If there was, say, a wiccan man, I truly loved, I 'd consider a relationship, but I 'd heed with caution. My own beliefs are different, so I wouldn't want to change them for his shake. And I wouldn't want to hear all the time about something I'm not interested of.

• I don't date women, but I also think her level of insanity is way up there.

• I wouldn't mind dating a spiritual guy but not talking about he's a witch and shit that's just too much.

• I'm willing to go on one date with her.

• creepppppyyyyyy but quite amusing

• nope i won't date someone who's into spiritualism and this type of thing

• I would be fine with it. However, it's clear that you aren't. Do whatever you feel is best.

• I would love to date a girl like that. I'm so tired of normal bullshit. I want something different.

• I'd date a guy like that.
    Why? Because he sounds odd/insane as hell.
    It would be... interesting.

What Guys Said 16

• It's just a first date! Why not and if it doesn't work out I could learn something about either myself from her perspective. I'm up for it.

• At one time I would have, as I was also pretty big into pseudoscience, but not anymore. That kind of superstition would haveme facepalming so much that she'd need to come up with a pretty strong magical homeopathic herbal cure for face bruising.

• Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe in Wicca? You aren't allowed to join my coven anymore.

• No, I wouldn't I would say she has lost some critical thinking.

• Heyall no. Flat out hell no. In fact that hell no just went 6 feet under to an even hellisher hell no.

• I've dated someone that already. Wasn't very nice.

• Someone who is seriously into that stuff is a redder flag than the flag of the USSR

• No, I tend to avoid those girls. They always seem a little off to me.

• Well believers don't sound any less crazy than that.

• would dating her involve some weird tantric sex?

• She would sound insane to me, don't believe in any of that crap. It would not work out.

• I'd rather be with someone like that, than with someone who is extremely religious. Hey at least witches are fun while religious girls are a bore.

• I don't waste time on trash, so no, I wouldn't.

• It would depend if she seemed to actually genuinely believe complete nonsense. I could probably put up with someone who thought it was trendy to call herself a witch, but I doubt I could have a relationship with someone who is full on superstitious (Religious/spiritual).

• As for thinking the moon can affect you, at least the moon exists and can be observed... plenty of people have ridiculous ideas.

• Deuteronomy 18:9–12 says, “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.”

• Well yeah, but I personally would also rather avoid dating people who practice religions - that is just me though. Some religions are cool. But I don't see jainists around here.

• Ahhh, good ol Deuteronomy.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

• If her world view s conflicted to. much with mine I wouldn't see a future of us together