I am pretty sure I wouldn't, because I would just tell her she needs to study some physics to stop claiming that the Moon orbiting the Earth affects humans because humans are 90% water.
She also claimed that the alignment of the planets can cause people to feel uneasy, and that the Solar Eclipse contributed to a lot of breakups.
I kinda think she is just making weird stuff up, and would not invest my future in such a person.
- HELL YES, I would, in fact, I love spiritual girls23% (6)16% (5)19% (11)Vote
- YES, I would be okay with it4% (1)9% (3)7% (4)Vote
- NO, I would not be okay with it19% (5)28% (9)24% (14)Vote
- HELL NO, we would rip each other's guts out4% (1)22% (7)14% (8)Vote
- OTHER0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
- I DON'T KNOW4% (1)19% (6)12% (7)Vote
- I don't date women46% (12)3% (1)22% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I dated a guy that was into that kind of stuff. It didn't bother me, he never pressured me into his religion or beliefs and I respected him for that. If I was curious and had questions he'd answer them. He never criticized my beliefs or tried to convert me, like another guy I dated before him in a certain religion.0
Most Helpful Guy
I'm a wicca fanatic so yes I would find it interesting.1