Do you Google people you're about to go on a blind date with?

Most Helpful Guy

• wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of a blind date?

And personally i'd be more than a little weirded out if i went on a blind date, and found out she knew a ton about my lfie already. Seems kinda... stalkerish to me.

• Well whenever I do it I google them just to find out whether they have criminal records or something plus I never told them that I google them lol that's why I asked this. I wanted to know if what I do is normal.

• hmm, true. That WOULD show up, yeah.

• Why did you have to be so sarcastic? It's not like it does you or ANYBODY any harm

Most Helpful Girl

• just to make sure they don't have a criminal record

What Guys Said 3

• Probably would.
    If the Internet has taught me nothing else, it's to have a knee-jerk "Google it" response ANY time I'm encountered with an unfamiliar situation... even when it probably won't do much good, as in this case.

• That cost money for all of that

• I always try to find out as much as I can about ANYONE I'm talking to

What Girls Said 3

• No... I don't :)

I feel like that could make me biased in my view of them before even giving them a chance/opportunity.

• I don't go on blind dates but if I did, then yes, I'd google them.

• I never go on blind dates, so that problem never occurs to me. However, you should do it if it makes you feel more secure.