Guys, Guys have you ever cheated on a girl? Why did you? Like did she do anything or could you just not help it?

2

What Guys Said 2

• No, I haven't. Although my ex cheated on me.

• I cheated on my ex girlfriend (girlfriend at the time) a few years ago. We had been dating for a few years and started to grow a little distant. I cheated with an old friend who had come to visit. We stopped half way through, but honestly there is no excuse for my behavior. I knew what I was doing and I did it anyways. Easily one of the biggest mistakes of my life. There isn't anything she did to make me do this and there isn't anything she could have done to stop me. If you're going to cheat, you're going to cheat. However, I've learned from my mistakes and don't believe that once a cheater always a cheater. And I don't blame girls who don't want to date me because I had cheated. People make mistakes, sometimes small, sometimes really big. Cheating is a big one, but if I could go back and change it, I only would because I don't want to hurt her. No one deserves to get cheated on and I hope someday a girl will met me and not judge me too harshly for my sins.
    (Fun fact- We both told each other about our indiscretions on the same night. She had kissed a guy during that time but I had actually slept with a girl.)