I love my boyfriend so so much and he loves me, too but we are always fighting and honestly I don't know if I can do this anymore... what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to figure out whether the bad outweighs the good. If you're constantly fighting, what can you do to try and stop that and is it just a matter of sitting down and having a real conversation. But are the fights that bad that they outweigh all the good times you have with your boyfriend, if thats the case you may need to think about whats best for you, if you can't take all the fighting and you've tried all you can to stop it from happening. there's not a lot more you can do for your relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are young, while I know it doesn't feel this way right now there will be so many other guys turn your head... please dont be in a rush to settle down. Enjoy life and see what happens, who knows? maybe he may be the one and you will find each other later... but if the fights are making you down and feeling the relationship isn't worth it, know you will be ok if you leave xx

• you both learn to exercise better communication. talk about how you feel about certain situations, don't insult the other person, wait until the anger goes away and you're calm before you talk about serious matters. Listen to what the other person is saying and try to see their point of view. Realise that the other person might have different beliefs than you. Learn to make compromises.