Would you date a thicker girl?

So..would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends...on the guy...

it depends on how the guy sees girls...seeing as in seeing her charm...

everybody has their own charm...each one is special...

some have ones that are very apparent...big b**bs...or cute face...nice a$$...etc

but some charms are like treasures hidden away...which is why dating/befriending a new person always leads you to new adventures...

so I would say that not all guys go for skinny girls...

in fact...i don't like girls that are too skinny...i like ones that are have "love handles"..

and some guys actually like thicker girls just for the sake of doing so...

and...you know you see those girls that are pretty but are around thicker guys...yeah

its pretty much the same...some might say...man why does that guy/girl date that guy/girl?

buuuut...it depends on what's within

IN CONCLUSION, I wouldn't mind dating a thicker girl if she did have some kind of charm that would distract me from the fact that she is thick...for example she can be reaaaaaaaaaally reaaaally funny...or kind..:D

truth be told I never dated a thicker girl tho.. :S

• Something to distract you from the fact she is thick?? your a jerk.

• I didn't mean it like that....okay...so when you date a girl..you are first attracted to her appearance...

then you see what's within.....

then that's when you ignore all the physical things....

so I would think even if I do date a thicker girl..it would be some one I know well....cuz I wouldn't really care if she is thick or not...and besides....im pretty thick myself....177cm and 89kg...lol

What Guys Said 2

• Of course.

- Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• it don't matter what's on the outside it's what in your heart the way I see ya.

What Girls Said 0