Have I done something wrong?

Went on a date Friday. Was supposed to go again Sunday and Monday. He didn't text me until I did today. It's Monday. We were supposed to go out yesterday and today.
me: "how are you? :)"
him: "I am doing good"
30 minutes later, "how about yourself?"
me: "good"
because for those 30 minutes, I felt like shit. Have I done something wrong? I fee bad. He was so nice before the first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wasn't that into you and didn't have the balls to say so. He's a turd.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think you did.

What Guys Said 6

• You do wha you want to do. Sadly he changed his mind. I would move on. It isn't you. you just may not be for him. And clearly he isn't for you. Better to find out now, even if it is disappointing.

• I think he didn't like you. Thats why he ignores you.

• 😣 that's awful! We met before! He was sure he wants me😞😞

• I don't think you should waste anymore time with him. He doesn't seem interested at all. You being a lady and continuously texting him, may make you come across as desperate. If you were already in a relationship with him, certainly, its OK to text/call to check up on him. Not after one date. You haven't given us the details of the date, So its hard for me to say if there's something wrong you did.

• what happened on the date?
    in detail.
    something went wrong somewhere

• Ask him what's wrong :) Straight way...

• Sending that "hey how are you?" After two days of not talking took so much courage...

• What if he just decided that he doesn't like me? What if I've fucked it up? I don't want to embarrass myself 😣😣😣

• Oh you are sweet really; but you can't solve anything just waiting, if u wait you hurt urself :( I suggest you acumulate all of ur courage ans ask him straight this :) You will hear the truth believe me

• was the first date also the first time you've met in person?

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have answered like that. You just came across as angry, not interested and have placed negative vibes all over. Dating needs to be chilled. For all you know he could have veen busy or distracted. It's too soon to be getting angry over things like this.

• I would just straight out ask what happened. At this point, there's not much to lose.
    Just ask something casual like, "Hey, weren't we supposed to go out today? I thought we'd planned that?"

You deserve to know why he just didn't follow through.

• But... I don't wanna be clingy. He seems so shut off. And I feel pathetic.