Difference between actual girlfriend and boo... Is he falling for me?

Ok. So i have been seeing this guy since April. At the beginning of our "relationship" he made it clear that he didn't want a relationship, so we just became friends with benefits. Thats what I signed up for. But recently he has been a lot more attentive, compliments me, texts me all day everyday asking me how my day is etc, and brought me to a friends wedding festivities. This weekend he texted me and asked me what i was doing. I told him I was going to dinner with a friend. he replied "with your boo?", jokingly i said "you know you're my boo" his response was "oh really? well thats good". His buddy was getting married this weekend, so he invited me to come and hang out with him and his friends after dinner, so I did. I've only met one friend before, but when I got there everyone actually knew my name and knew who I was and referred to me as his "boo". I had never met them before. The next day he invited me to hang out with everyone again before the actual wedding, and told me that if he had a plus 1 he would've taken me. The next morning he texted me and said that his phone died but I should've came back after the wedding. I said "yea just pop up like hey guys I'm back! that wouldn't have been fatal attractions at all." His response was "they all know you're my boo they wouldn't have cared." What is really going on here? Im so confused. I have no idea what the difference between a boo and a girlfriend is. Are things actually evolving into something more? Am I reading way too far into this? I don't want to ask him because i don't want to scare him off and I don't want to ruin anything thats going on right now... Thanks!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he's falling for you.